Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog This! Challenge 47 - Photographic Challenge - Water

Whoops - I almost missed it!!!!

The info for the Blog This! challenge this time was quite open for interpretation:

With all this rain we've been having lately, it's hard to think of anything else - but obviously you can! Water view, holiday snaps, wading pools, floods, the humble glass of health. Show us water!

So I've selected a photo that warms me up from the inside - I love this photo of Domenik, it never fails to make me smile as I remember the weather, the friends we were with and the great afternoons we had at the beach.



Here Dom is playing in the water at Ulverstone beach. It was the middle of summer (28th Dec 09) and it just screams summer to me - nice and warm... something to keep the winter chills and thoughts at bay!!!

Please feel free to go to Blog This! and vote for my photo in the top right hand corner - voting opens June 10th and runs until 8pm June 15th.

2 comments:

KH said...

Thanks for participating in the challenge - gorgeous photo, love the colour of the sky in it, so very blue!

Sue Plumb said...

Voted!!!
(Make sure you post about this on Top 50 and get all the girls there to vote for you!) ;-)