Sunday, May 2, 2010

Up!!


This months theme for 'National Blog Posting Month - NaBloPoMo) is Up.

I guess it can mean a whole lot of different things to different people. It had me thinking about what is "up" to me. At the moment it's a case of looking up and seeing how things are picking up in our lives. We're trying to move up the ladder I guess with work and moving, it's all hopefully meaning things will pick up and get better and easier for us. Isn't that really what we are all here for? To improve and be the best that we really are - to be the best and improve we look up and see what we can do to better ourselves, our children, our future... it's all a case of looking up and looking forward....



That being said my aim is to not coast through life. I want to make things happen. I firmly believe all things happen with a reason - and as I've said before the reason may not be for us to know, but it happens to help or grow someone in this big web of our lives... I don't want to sit back and see where life will take me, I want to start being pro-active again and making sure that we can and do provide the best of what we can do to our children, ensure that things are improving and not sliding... coasting to me is sliding.. if you're not looking up and forward the only thing you can do is stagnate and move back... I don't want that to be me, I've seen too much of that of late that I know I don't want that to be me!!! I know setbacks will and do happen, but they are all the more reason to push onward and upward.. work through the set backs and take some positives from them.. Only that way will we be strong enough to stand up, move up and be who we want to be :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Onwards and upwards!