Monday, May 17, 2010

She's Back...

Not necessarily a positive post - warning you now...

My endometriosis is back, I'm certain of it Grrr. I've had the worst day in ages pain wise, and am simply exhausted with fighting it trying to maintain the house and kids etc... Luckily Nathan has been home to help a little, but right now all I want to do is crawl into bed and cry, but I can't. I have to finish dinner and try to function until the kids go to bed...

Some good happened today, we got 2 of our 3 lounges delivered. The 2 two seaters arrived and already make the house feel very homey - it'll be brilliant when the 3 seater arrives later in the week :) Now I have top make some cushion covers and matching throws - wont be too much of a stretch, just something else to do when I'm "relaxing" LOL

Anyhoos, off to grab some panadol and try to relax.. After a great week last week this one has started a little sour - can only get better eh ;)


1 comment:

Sue Plumb said...

Hi Treena! I hope you are feeling a little better today! At least the couches have arrived in the nick of time for you to lie down on them! ;-)
Hope today is a better day for you!
XXX