Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Even More Good News.....

This week gets better and better :) Dad got the all clear from his cancer surgery!!!! They did it just in time though as it was threatening to break into other areas which would have resulted in a bit of panic and drastic measures to fight the disease, but just in time is great news!!!

Sooo no radiation, no chemo.. just routine checks for the next few years to make sure the cancer doesn't come back :) Yaaayyyy!!!!

Maybe it's time to buy a lotto ticket LOL :)

Anyhoos, grocery day so off to make lists for my menu plan.... I love lists to another good thing to put a smile on my face ;)

Again my week and month continues to look Up!!!

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Some great news Katrina! :D

Sue Plumb said...

Treena, that is great news! My dad had surgery for prostate cancer a couple of years ago (also had no chemo or radiation) and has been all clear since. I hope your dad recovers just as well as mine has!
XXX

Kakka said...

That is great news xxx