Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Just Don't Understand...

What is going on right now in the world... kids in prams rolling onto train tracks (why was the brake and wrist strap not on?!?!?!) toddlers addicted to cigarettes (OMG - what idiot parents!!! Can't afford Doctors etc, but can afford to keep him in a 40-a-day habit Pffft), Letting toddlers wander out of houses and into streets of a night (why is the house not locked secure?!?!), leaving a baby in the sun until it gets burns over 60% of its body (slip slop slap and shade people!!), let alone people still leaving babies sleeping in cars and letting them die!!!!

Don't people realise that children are not just accessories, they are precious little beings.. they are people themselves!! Why are they not caring for them, respecting them, THINKING!!!! It's so simple to put a brake on a pram (or to have the wrist strap on - that's what it's designed for) To ensure you house is child proof and locked up, to learn to say "no" and to take the baby from their car seat and place in a pram to take with you ro put in their bed - I mean THINK people THINK!!! What the heck is going through their brains to even think that they can let go of a pram when a train (or car, truck, bike, lake etc etc) is close by... To start their child off on cigarettes, to leave a sleeping child unattended - I jsut can't fathom it!!!

It just doesn't make sense to me... but then having lost children (even though unborn) probably makes me more passionate... No, I think not - I think it comes down to being responsible and actually CARING for the child in question. yeah we all have lapses and brain farts, but get real people, these are little human beings. They are in our care for a reason - mostly because they are too little to care for themselves.. If you would want the same thought of you if you were in that pram/bed/car/wheelchair even... Then think of your children!!!

Put the wrist strap on, take them from the car with you, don't let them do something that is dangerous... It's really simple.. it's called being an adult, thinking and being responsible!!!

Augh!! I simply can not fathom what or how these tragedies have happened...

Oh and yes, My house is secure so a toddler can't escape, I do put my prams wrist strap on (and am pedantic about others doing the same), My child is not left in the car when asleep or un-supervised, I do say 'no' to my children and I am a strong supporter of slip slop slap and shade...

I take the responsibilities of being a parent super seriously - and if others see it as overprotective at times let them... I've lost too much and had the risk of losing my earth children several times from different things that I wont even bear to think about what could happen if I would not take this responsibility so seriously...

It's a sad, sad world when children are losing their lives because of silly things like an adults irresponsibility... Very sad...

Let these little souls heal well, not remember the pains they have endured and those that have passed on rest in peace in Gods garden of angels...

xxx

2 comments:

Kakka said...

I too wonder about the ability of some people to be parents. All this is common sense. I really struggle with the fact that some people have children and then treat them with so little respect and love. They say it takes all types to make a world, well these types of parents children can do without.

Anonymous said...

Your post made me think of the old African proverb "It takes a village to raise a child".
I think that some parents take their role for granted. Being able to be a parent is an honor, as a parent every day you wake up you are part of a miracle. The miracle being that of human creation. As a mother myself I to struggle understand what is going on in the world of parenting, no one said parenting was easy, but with all great things comes hard work and dedication, something that people owe their children should they choose to bring them onto the earth.
Like you say, heres peaceful wishes for their delicate souls.

xx