Saturday, July 31, 2010

Changing Tact...

I've made a decision... I think I need to separate my crafty posts here from my regular blog life.

My reasonings are simple, I use my blog to air things out, get things off my chest... it's not always a positive place to be - it can be downright depressing at times reading back myself so I get it that not everyone wants to read my whines and dribble... and if I ever want to take my crafty passions further I think this possible negative side of me needs to be separate from my other passions...

Some people followed my blog to be there in the good and bad times for me, others for the crafty side - SO I figure I'll have a separate blog for crafty stuff (including all the giveaway posts) and keep this one where I can dribble till my hearts content and not worry about the further impact so much if I do decide to take my craft etc further...

Hope that makes sense to you all, it does in my head so as this is my blog I guess that is the most important thing hey ;) LOL

so... the link for my crafty side is...



It's very much a work in progress at the moment but I hope it'll be full of positive posts, lots of giveaways and hopefully sketches and inspiration for more crafty goodness :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very wise choice, am heading over there now!