Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Warning - Vent ahead.....

I can't believe it!!! The person who started the witch hunt on my photography is trying to justify herself!!!! HERE

She's saying because some activity was on my facebook page and I had photo's of her children she was concerned that 'someone' had photo's of her children to use at their will...

OMG what does she think I am!?!?!?

Auuurrrgggghhhh!!!

how can one justify going behind someone's back and trying to start a flurry of anger and hatred towards someone because she apparently had no contact or warning that I would be offline - when she had access to my website, my email, my mobile number!?!?!?!? as well as 3 weeks of run up warnings etc etc....

Can't please some people - I'm sooooo glad I've moved and have so much to look forward to....

Bring on our new life, in a new state with new friends :)

3 comments:

Being Me said...

Oh dear :( What unnecessary heartache and rigmarole some people seem to need to inflict on others. I wish more would take their blinkers off. And I am SO sorry to read of your loss. Very sorry. That alone, regardless of the monumental interstate move, is one huge emotional and physical thing to deal with and I am very sad to think you could not properly take time to concentrate and heal slowly as you said goodbye to your little love. xx

Katrina said...

Thanks :) It's got to the ridiculous stage which I guess is where my frustration comes in - such a little thing, considering she has what she was complaining about not having - I wish they'd simply go away and let me be in peace, that's all I ever wanted....

Anonymous said...

You have my support treens! I know how hard tpa
o move.Dont know about moving a family tho! Having all the other troubles is hard.