Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thanking You....

Thank you for your continued support

Thank you for your understanding

but most of all THANK YOU for allowing me to vent and get things off my chest here that are eating me up inside.

I know a lot of people don't understand why blogs exist and why people pour their heart and souls into them, but it's such a healthy way to get things out in the open without feeling judged and condemned in most cases as in most situations the people reading these blogs are there for the same reason - we're all in this to learn, support and be there for our fellow human beings and friends.

Thank you all so much for allowing me to have this little blog, and even though I probably sound like a raving lunatic most of the time you still are here for me when I need a bit of understanding and support - even tough ,most of you haven't even met me before in real life!! You are amazing people!!!

Thank you!!!

xxx

No comments: