Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Scrappy Share :)

I was able to get some scrapping finally done this morning - yay!!

I finished a layout for the scrapbooking top 50 Australia Cyber Crop - this is for challenge #3 where we had a colour theme of red white and blue including the following challenges:

* Neutral Background

*Raw Chipboard and

*use String, Twine, Thread or Cord

I've covered all of these requirements but am still not 100% certain if I'm happy with the LO - most times I think I am, then other times I start to doubt myself - ahhh the bane of a perfectionist!! LOL


100% Australian
Loud and Proud



Detail of the Embelishment Cluster



Foreground Detail

The blue foreground has the Australian national anthem (Advance Australia Fair) lyrics written on it :)


2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

From one perfectionist to another...don't worry, you rocked this challenge babe!!! XXX

Katrina said...

thanks Sue, I've still a LONG way to go before I get up to you girls standards, but am having fun in the process :)