Saturday, July 24, 2010

So-So Saturday

Well it's been a full on day today. I'm not going into details but for my own records and memories if I need to come back to search out dates etc I just want to log the day... Hmm that probably doesn't make sense LOL

So for my own records - Miss Piggy Returned!!!

:P

Ok, I know that makes no sense to anyone, but it could be vitally important in the future ;)


I'm off to bed, this day has left me with a raging headache and I know my blood pressure is elevates by the thumping in my veins... Sleep is the only thing that can stop this one turning into a migraine...

night night, sweet dreams

xxx

4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

I hope you're feeling better today! XXX

Katrina said...

Thanks sue :) Yeah, feeling LOT better :) Ended up meeting with Vicki and Charm at the Lakes for a BBQ and to let the kids have a play :) It's good to know I have 'normal' people surrounding me for a change LOL

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Piggy hey? Have an idea but probably completely wrong lol.
Glad you're feeling better.

Katrina said...

LOL Becci, I'd say your guess will be completely off base - unless you read what I wrote in the daily chat weekly thing on the forum ;) hmm if that makes sense to you then you're doing better than me mwahahaha