Friday, July 16, 2010

Some people are so astounding they are actually amusing....

You know the type of people I mean, They follow behind their "friends" and in their wake they are the ones who slip out the absurd comments - thinking they're cool or sound intelligent - when in reality they are totally the opposite...

Well I've had enough of these hanger-oners too... They can go jump as high as their 'leaders' as well....

I've just had one try to stir trouble in the photo group as well.. Got to love that - My so called "best friend" isn't woman enough to come and say anything to my face (oh yes she sent abusive text messages to myself and my mum) but now she's obviously been saying stuff behind my back to have these 'hanger-oners' come looking for me on facebook to try and have a dig...

My response - I laugh and then DELETE ;) ahh the power of delete... It's so funny that these people aren't even members of this page yet feel they can come on there (meaning they have to search it out as they're not on my friends list either) and try to get a sharp word from me... Nopes, jsut laughter - because I've left these people in their misery back in Tas and will never ever have anything to do with them ever again!!!

Apparently I was "poor me"-ing about what has happened this last few months and should "just get on with things" hmmm Sorry my dear, but GO JUMP!!! I'm not answerable to anyone but myself!! Not even my husband or family... that's what being an adult is all about :) So not answering to them either ;)

This is what these so called 'leaders' and 'hanger-oners' don't get.. they don't have to be answerable to each other... they can live without each other.. it's an unhealthy relationship when you can't live without someone telling you what to do or feel or think...

So yeps - deleted and laughing at you dear E - just in case you try and search me out here too - get over yourself!!!

So has anyone else witnessed the plague of "groupies" that seem to have sprouted in Tassie of late - I don't know if it's a state thing, kind of like bogans etc... It's like we're back in high school again, you know the popular girls or guys with the hanger-oners who will do anything almost to be a part of their 'group'... they will follow around and believe everything their 'leader' says as though it's gospel - no evidence required because the 'leader' said it so it must be true... You know what I mean...

Anyways, sometimes it feels good to hit 'delete' I just wish I could rewind the last 18 months and take back an offer to sit with a person I thought was a friend, because quite honestly she wasn't - and I ain't no one's groupie!!! I'm my own person and will always be my own person - I stand true to myself and remain true to the person I am!!! Sometimes it takes a little time and distance to see what a person really is like...

No comments: