Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a Week!!

I'm sooo glad it's over!!!

It started with William in hospital and ended with me absolutely exhausted - mostly my fault from double booking saturday (something I should have known better about) combined with seeping on the floor at mums place last night on a leaky air mattress (had to re-inflate it 3 times!!!)

I'm going to update properly tomorrow once I've had a chance to relax and start to unwind a bit - wanted to just say that I'm thrilled that my friends little girl Sarah is hit 1.5kg!!! She's such a little stunner, not only in looks but by so far defying the odds :) There's also little liver damage detectable meaning her chances of surviving although aren't that great, they are improving Yay!!!

I get sooo excited and tingles everytime we get good news about her. I can't wait to meet her in March!!!

Bed is calling - will be back tomorrow with a boring update on my wickedly tiring week :P

1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

Good night! Sleep Tight:)