Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Neglectful...

My day for this week towards my blog. I've had appointments so far that have driven me nuts - mostly because I feel like there's so much to do and so little time to sitting and waiting in a dr room etc is just a waste of my precious time where I could be doing something productive... In a way my blog has been on the backburner a couple of days too due to this phenomena... so basically my life outside of packing and appointments has been neglected **sigh**

right now I'm getting ready to take Dommy to our child health nurse for his 18 month check... also to get notes etc to take with us - then I have William's spare clothes to drop off at school (he's staying at a friends place overnight) then to collect Nathan from work, going to the real estate to sign a break lease form and THEN more packing and purging - actually mostly purging ;)

Will be back I promise.. for now it's purge, purge, purge - gee I love the sound of that word at the moment LOL

Purging away......

No comments: