Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it the Eve of big Changes???

Tomorrow Nathan finds out about the manager in training position he applied for. This one is based in Mount Gambier - a whole two states away from Tassie!!! He's said he wont take it unless I'm happy enough to move over there with the kids.. It'll be a BIG change but I think we're ready for it.

I've always said I'm a Tassie girl through and through, but something in me is telling me now is the time to make a move or we'll never do it - I want to kids to experience something different, have an adventure that they wouldn't ordinarily have. I know moving interstate is probably a bit extreme though LOL

I've done a lot of research and know that it suits our medical needs as well as educational. Also it seems to be a pretty friendly place and climate not that different to Tassie so I'm hoping if things do work out this way that we can acclimatise and settle pretty easily **fingers crossed**

But for now, we still don't know what's happening. There was another 11 applicants so there's competition - how stiff that competition is is anyone's guess. His workplace seem to be building him up for a move, but that isn't the official word either , they have no more idea than him or me about if he'll be successful....

So today could be the eve of something big for us - or it could just be another day..... tomorrow will tell ;)

No comments: