Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a day....

OMG what a day!! I feel like I've been through the wringer. My best friends ex husband has been making up rumors and spreading them in order to make my life even harder!!! He's so vindictive over my friendship with Lisa it's seriously ridiculous!! I would seriously love to name and shame but if he'd ever find my blog I know he would try to sue me for defamation - I can't afford the risk of that....

He admitted today to writing a letter to centrelink stating that I didn't seperate from Nathan and that we had been de-frauding the government. He turned around and stated that he has also been making phone calls and did it to be rid of me!!! I wonder what he meant by that - did he mean he wanted me gone as in behind bars... Did he really think I was so stupid to defraud the government when I work for the ATO?!?!?!

I feel so sick!! I've been scrambling to get a list of people who can attest to the fact we've been separated... I will not be bullied - although sometimes I wonder why fight...

This is a guy who stooped so low to accuse me of having a lesbian relationship with his ex wife!!! OMG he just can't seem to keep his stories straight... never before in my life have I felt such hatred from one person....

Augh!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest...

Soooo looking forward to moving, it's a definite - I need to get myself and my children out of this state and get a fresh start - Sometimes living in a small place has it's drawbacks - vindictive little men seem to be the one I've had against me this week!!!!

1 comment:

E. said...

That sounds awful. Hopefully he will leave you alone once you move.