Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Far-Reaching Woes of Junk Food....

I'm physically sooo exhausted!!! I wish I could say it was from packing and everything is done - but it's not LOL I don't know why but I have aches in my body as though I'm coming down with a flu - I pray it's not that!!!

To be honest I think having a sick baby boy at the moment has taken it's toll. Dom was a bit off colour yesterday and then last night he had fresh blood all through his nappy :( We suspect it's from an allergic reaction form all the junk food his paternal grandparents and daddy fed him over the weekend while I was away trying to relax...

GP assist told me to take him to the GP today but we can't get in until Thursday - augh - talk about frustrating!!!

Anyhoos, he's not noticeably unwell, very very clingy and a bit sooky... No temp, he has a few spots on him (one on his wrist has blistered) I can't be certain it is just allergies but will be seeing the doc on Thursday to be on the safe side...

In the meantime I need to rest when he's resting and take my queue's from Domenik so I don't wear myself out too much!!!



BTW - no junk food in this house for a loooong time!!!!!

1 comment:

E. said...

I hope you and Dom both feel better soon.