Saturday, March 6, 2010

So much to do, so little time....

And no idea where to start!!!

The biggest problem I'm having at the moment is that we have no exact date on which we're leaving, no idea on what the process is going to be etc etc. I'm impatient and need to know what's happening so I can process it in my feeble brain and work out what and where we are oging and doing!

We should know more on Tuesday - it's not that far away but seems so distant at the moment. I know jsut like these next 4 weeks it will come very very quickly. Wow, 4 weeks is no time at all to move interstate!!! Augh!!! List time i think!!!

Today we compiled a list of questions to ask kmart honcho's... now it's a case of waiting for the long weekend to be over and wait for answers... Sometimes I feel like I'm patient, but then pther times it seems to be a virtue I lack in...

Anyhoos, I'm exhausted - I need sleep!!! I'm slowly getting over the emotional shock of what's happening and can feel the panic set in that there's so much to do, and so little time....

No comments: