Sunday, December 28, 2008

Night fall...

Well it's almost bed time and Ive come down with a really sore throat and tight neck :( think I'll sleep in as long as possible in the morning.. well that's the plan :) In a positive I'm finally getting over the conjunctivitis that has haunted me since Christmas Eve eve!! One illness to another hehehe that's me!!!

Evening was ok - kids playing guitar hero on the PlayStation (Santa pressie) Nathan on Wow an I was settling Dom for the night. Hopefully he'll sleep through as he has been the last few weeks. I still can't believe that he's 3 months old!!! He's no longer a newborn *sob* we now have an infant who is almost sitting, playing with toys and communicating. I love how he's growing and becoming interactive but it's sad that the newborn stage is over already....

Okies yawns have set in - off to nap before midnight expressing :)

No comments: