Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wahoo!!

I think I've passed a hurdle these past few days... Things that used to upset me, that I thought would hurt jsut aren't any more. I think I'm learning to let go and really REALLY move forward ;)

I feel so happy and content with my decisions. Happy and content that we're doing the right thing and that all will be good for the future.


I feel happy and content!!!

Yes!!

For real!!!!


I've shaken the bleakness from the last two years in particular and am moving forward....

I don't hurt, I'm not bruised anymore...

My eyes have been opened, I feel as though what I suspected to be true has been confirmed and I'm trusting myself again...

I'm happy, and I'm content... and I feel this deep down inside....

Something I've not been able to say for a long long time... I've cut off the weights that held me down, I can turn away from the nasty blackness that was clinging to me and I feel free and ready to move into the next phase of my life....

I shouldn't be suprised, I've come a long way these last few months... I think I'm surpising not only myself but also my mum in particular with my resolve and not needing to respond to things that have been said, accused etc etc...

I've finally learned that if people want to talk trash, they want to believe trash then let them. If they're gossiping to me then they're also gossiping to others, if they're lying to me they're also lying to others - and ultimately they're only hurting themselves...

I'm not doing that - Onwards and upwards... Myself and my l;ittle family - to whatever adventures life may take us to :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Treens!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Treens!!!!