Sunday, February 28, 2010

Farewell to Summer


Today is officially the last day of summer. I'm feeling a bit sentimental about it for some reason - so much so I insisted on taking the kids to the beach, despite gale force wind and a tsunami marine warning LOL but at least the sun was out!! LOL


In case you didn't notice, I've finally worked out how to pretty up my blog LOL This could become quite addictive!!! Prior warning in case it changes suddenly hahaha - knowing my Saggitarian ways of needing change every now and the that's pretty likely too ;)


Anyways, it was a lazy day at home today. I needed time away from the computer and photo's today and the kids needed some mummy time so I turned the lappie off ;) Just to watch them play the PS3 hahahahah but we did have a good chat, play together and BBQ and swim at Cam River (Somerset). Twas a nice end to the month, weekend and to Summer :)

No comments: