Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gelli Baff Blues...

I'm looking for help, support or advice.....

My Master 9 years got some gelli baff for Christmas and I've been able to put him off having a pool/bath of the stuff until yesterday he decided that he'd make one for himself (without reading instructions - they show it's easy to use on TV don't they grrrr).I'd already been pre-warned by my best friend that the stuff is messy so had been putting it off, and off, and off - well you get the picture.


Anyhoos - he tips the whole blooming pack into the sink, where it clumped up so he pulled the plug and tried to get rid of the evidence, only thing is the evidence is now stuck in the drainpipe and not moving!!!!

I've poured a whole 500g pack of salt down there already, as well as boiling water and really REALLY don't want to have to call the plumber out but running out of ideas how to move this stuff!!!

Can anyone help?!?!?!?


The rest of the gelli baff my other two received has been used under adult supervision today to get rid of the stuff - we're now a gelli baff free home *yay* grrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

Danielle said...

that looks like so much fun.