Thursday, November 5, 2009

Best Made Plans and All....

Yeps - I've done it again, said I'd do something and not get to it **Sigh** no excuse or reason really either... well there probably is but I'm not going to hide behind it (at the moment LOL)

Actually it was two things - the fly lady one and a photo a day - although I can still take a photo... might get the camera out and see if I can get anything - no idea what... going to have to wrack this shriveled brain of mine (major headache and empty feeling at the moment) I was meant to be going to Lisa's to spend the night tonight but we decided to postpone until next week due to my befuddled brain **sigh**

Hmm what's happened today... Not much outside of housework to be honest. I made some cupcakes (or cuppicakes as Lisa's kids call them) which spilled over the side of their paper cups - lovely abstract art pieces they were LOL Still the kids demolished them ;) I do have to say how much I'm starting to love the weather - not for the going out and enjoying aspect but for the fact I can dry Domeniks nappies in one day **yay**!!! Sooo happy about that, getting a full day of sun oto them to destroy any nasties ;)

Oh and Dommy has FINALLY cut his eight tooth this morning, and with a poopy side effect but that's to be expected. I'm running around like a headless chook after him to make sure any soiled nappies are removed straight away to avoid any contact blisters or further ulcers that have plagued his butt since he started teething. William was the same (somethig to do with their gut and not absorbing/digesting food correctly) so I'm pretty used to it but our GP is panicked because he hasn't seen anything like this before so we're trying to clear everything and prove that we are not neglecting out little boy - it's a side effect of him having severe allergies and digestional issues - feel like screaming at times but hey - such is life :)

Oh my - headache is not letting up so going to have to sleep this one off methinks - will be back tomorrow to research fly lady a bit more and hopefully get some piccies - actually definitely pics tomorrow as we're expecting a new Genesa Forge bee embroidered nappy so will have to do a bit of a show of in front of the camera with the bib and hat/antennae set ;) I don't know many other people who buy clothes to suit a nappy or the same with shoes - LOL me does **blush** I'll be so sad the day Dommy toilet trains hahahaha

1 comment:

Chatterbox said...

Hello Katrina,
Welcome to BlogThis :)
My my you've hurt yourself badly under the corching sun.Hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations on your little angel getting his 8th tooth. I hope everything gets better as time rolls on.

Take care and hope you have a great week ahead.

Cheers!!