Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm soooooo not ready for this!!!

Today at bowling Aleks came up to me, I thought he was going to start on with something smart (he's discovered the art of smart arse comments augh!!!) but instead he asked me if I could see any hair on his upper lip - OMG!! You could have knocked me over with a feather - this is how the conversation went...

A - can you see any hair on my lip mum?
me - no, why?
A - because I want a moustache
me (not sure where this was heading so a little uncertain) - why?
a - because it will make me more of a MAN (said with a macho sounding grunty voice)

Oh no - I'm soooo not ready for my Aleks to be a man yet - he still need to be a boy a little longer **sob** time is flying by tooo fast - I mean in reality he could be off to university and moving out of home in 5-6 years time!!! Can't I have my Zander-boy just a bit longer.... please.....



No comments: