Thursday, November 18, 2010

My, My, My....

We were sitting in our bubble of contentedness, believing all was right with the world only to find out that behind the scenes things were happening that we had not been advised of...

This is all to do with a school issue, let's just say that I'm not a happy mumma bear at the moment....

I'm no pushover and will fight to be a voice for my children come hell or high water!!!!

Want to take me on?? Well be warned - I fight to the end, I stand up for what is right and if you want to make accusations you'd want to be pretty sure with your evidence or it'll be ripped to shreds!!!!

Mumma bears have claws - and I' not afraid to use them or my growl!!!!!

As a parent our most important role is to be our childrens voice... When they can't speak for themselves we do the talking for them... We shield them from dangers, educate and nurture... My children will grow up knowing that their mumma always had their back - right or wrong they had support and love all the way... NO ONE steps on my babies and gets away with it!!!!!

2 comments:

Anthea said...

You go get 'em Gal!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WTG Treens. I agree with you! You tell them.